Terms & Conditions
No client relationship between you or any Sirius People entity or affiliated business can be created by your access or use of the website or any information contained therein. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement.
Your use of this Site
Sirius People retains the sole discretion of determining your compliance with these Terms and has the right to prevent you from using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without any prior notice any material it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason.
You must not do or attempt to do anything: that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- Anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) and any other legal rights;
- Using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- Interfering with any user using our Site;
- Tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with out Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy, or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- Using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- Facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
We may, at any time and at our discretion, update these Terms by publishing them on our Site. We recommend that you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current Terms.
The information and material on this Site are intended as a general guide only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and is not advice.
Salary information and surveys on this Site are provided in good faith, and we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate.
While Sirius People exercises reasonable effort to ensure that the information and material on this website are accurate, up-to-date and complete, we do not guarantee its accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website or any services we may provide.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sirius People is not responsible or liable for:
- Any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of the Site or any of its content;
- Any reliance upon or decision made based on the information or materials presented or omitted from this Site;
- Any representation of the existence or availability of any job vacancies, assignments or roles, as advertised on this Site;
- Any representation that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, ask to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client;
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Sirius People due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- The Site being temporarily unavailable for maintenance, improvement or due to technical issues beyond our control;
- Any representation that data provided through this website will be free of any computer code that may affect your devices;
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party, which may be accessed from this website.
As a convenience to users, this Site contains links to external websites, which may be of interest to you. We accept no responsibility for or liability with respect to the content of those sites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk.
Sirius People also uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the processing of the above data by Google Analytics and the third parties Google uses in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all rights, title, and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of its Content. Your use of our Site and your use and access to any Content does not grant or transfer you any rights, title or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- Copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- Reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- Breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all Personal Information you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole and exclusive owner of the Personal Information given;
If you review us or give us a testimonial on LinkedIn, Google or Glassdoor, you permit us to post or otherwise transmit the review or testimonial on our social media, email marketing campaigns, or other channels. You can email us and ask us not to do this, at any time.
If you choose to register to the Site, you are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential. You must notify us immediately if you believe the security of your Candidate Portal profile is compromised or may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
All the information contained on this site is the © of Sirius People [2003 -] 2019. All trademarks, logos, software or any other of its intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Sirius People. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for commercial use is allowed. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
Sirius People will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, loss, liability or expense through the use of our website.